Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My personal planner - introduction

I share a lot of mailrelated stuff on here. Another thing I really love is planning. I have a personal planner and our household has a project planner. In this post I'll show you some pages from my personal planner.


I bought my personal planner on paperchase - I love the design with the birds and the dark lilac combined with brighter pink on the inside. I also like that it's soft to hold and has a great closing clasp that holds it tightly together even when stuffed with items. In the inside cover I keep stickers and little notes to write on. The contents vary all the time.


One of my penpals sent me this lovely bookmark with a lady in a 'tea flower'. I use it as a bookmark in my calendar so I know which week we are in.
The basic idea of the layout:
Weight tracker: Right now I am trying to loose weight. The pink dot on the left page at the top shows my current weight - I way myself once a week.
Green: I usually use the green to write about tasks I have to do concering our animals
Orange: Is for tasks concerning cleaning.
Pink: The pink is used for statements or tasks that doesn' fint in any other category.
Blue: The food we had for dinner.
Other colors doesn't really have certain meanings - I just use them for decorative purposes and sometimes I don't really follow my own rules :-p
On this page I've added some long strips of tape to indicate our vacation.

Here are some other pages from this planner:






Do you use a planner?

No comments:

Post a Comment