Thursday, May 28, 2015

Happy mail recieved in May

The month has almost passed and it's time to show you a few of the letters I've recieved this month.


Love that I not only send out a bunch of fish this month but also recieved fish stickers :-p
Sensing a theme? So fun.


Cute yellow monster notecard from a new pal in Australia :-)


Great butterfly themed letter from a pal in the US. I love the letter in the top of the picture with questions - such a cool detail :-)


This colorful kawaii letter was from a new pal. I love all the happy colors and look forward to sending her a reply.


For some reason this image insists on turning the wrong direction.The camera doesn't really give justice to the pretty, pale purple paper. (4 P's in a row that will be hard pronouncing :-p).  I love the gardening / spring themed stickers she added to the paper and also enclosed for me to use. I put one of the stickers in my planner almost immediatly :-p

Did you recieve some great letters this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment